I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 2013.
What is Collected?
You are in complete control of all information that is collected about you, in any of the contact forms you will be required to supply email address so that contact can be made two-ways, however there are other options (including social media options) where you will not be required to submit your email contact. Information that may be collected includes:
- name and/or organisation you work for
- contact information including email address and social media accounts
- demographic information such as location, age, sex and preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers (usually provided anonymously)
What I Do with the Information Gathered
I require this information to primarily understand your needs and provide you a specific service based on the requirements you state. This information also ensures a better service is provided all round, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Use the information to improve products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- I may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- I may use the information to customise the website.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure both in the sending and storing of the data. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you may decide to not complete the form outright, as such you are provided with a range of other contact methods which are extremely limited in the information you provide (e.g. Twitter username) which will enable contact to be made prior to your committing any sensitive information
- if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes (by submitting any of the forms), you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me using the Contact Me form
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless you have granted your permission or the law requires that I do so.
If you believe that any information I hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email as soon as possible using the contact form. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other sites/products
My website contains links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave the my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.